Location: Perfect for the tube, taxi, and buses. Walking distance to a lot of places we wanted to see.
Rooms: We had 2 adjoining rooms on one of the top floors. It was like looking out over the rooftops of London. The beds were so comfortable, the bathrooms were very large and had great water pressure. The Rooms were large and had a cozy feel.
The Pool: Probably one of the best pools I have ever been to. It was like something out of a movie. We were traveling kids and when we do we always like to make sure there is a pool so we can burn off energy if we have been in museums all day. I find a pool also helps with jet lag. The location was so great we would go get coffee in the morning. Spend most of the day enjoying London, then back to the pool for a swim and then out to dinner. By the end of the day everyone was wiped out.
The restaurant in the hotel also was able to serve our large groups we had over for dinner,
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Piccadilly Hotel London
- Le Meridien Piccadilly Hotel
- Le Meridien Hotel London
- Le Meridien London
- London Le Meridien
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Piccadilly is set in the heart of the West End one of London’s most fashionable destination, and only moments away from London’s cultural attractions, including Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square, and Covent Garden. The hotel features many amenities including meeting facilities and banqueting suites, the Piccadilly Health Club and one of London’s largest indoor swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Piccadilly reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.