Recently spent 10 days at this hotel and only continued staying there because the booking was prepaid through a 3rd party - it would have been a real hassle changing accommodation. The room was the smallest I have ever stayed in during my global travels - the bathroom was poor and the toilet cracked. The shower (over the bath) did not reach garden hose strength and the bath was not adequate for a 6 footbtall man. The sheets had evidence of historic stains and remained unchanged for a number of days and did I mention how small the room was!!!!! This was a single room masquerading as a double because it had a double bed - there was no room for the luggage, so we were required to pack up our clothes every day. And we could only access three TV channels which were all news channels, and noone gave me a satisfactory explanation why i could not access the 12 channels indicated in the Room booklet. Housekeeping was generally poor and primarily consisted of making the bed. On the positive side the staff were generally ok with good service from Martina at breakfast, which was also generally good. Proximity to Gloucester Road Tube Station was a redeeming feature.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western The Cromwell Hotel London
- Best Western The Cromwell Hotel
- Best Western London
- London Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional hotel with multilingual staff; housed in 19th century Victorian in Kensington, near Hyde Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Fastbooking, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, Olotels, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN The Cromwell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.