Stayed in #3, the one bedroom apartment. Very clean, staff was lovely, great location. Did our grocery shopping at Whole Foods and Marks and Spencer, just around the corner. Ate one meal out during the day and had sandwiches and snacks in the room, which was a great savings. Liked the heated floor and towel rack in the bathroom.
Never got the hang of the convection microwave (I could have read the mfr booklet, which was provided) and would have preferred an oven instead, but that's very minor.
- Also Known As:
- 51 Kensington Court Limited Hotel
- 51 Kensington Court Limited Hotel London
- 51 Kensington Court Limited London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eleven 4* serviced apartments located in a prestigious Kensington square near Kensington High Street’s shops, tube station, Kensington Palace, Museums and the Royal parks. The apartments sleep between 1 and 8 guests and have fully fitted kitchens, wireless internet, flat screen TVs, i-pod docks, complimentary toiletries and a welcome hamper on arrival. We also provide a first class housekeeping and reception service 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your 51 Kensington Court Limited reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.