The place was a good rate in a nice enough location. It wasn't a far walk to the main tourist area, but not too overrun. We were near to a supermarket to buy food, and we liked having the milk and juice in the fridge. We were glad to have parking. We didn't use the pool.
We were a bit annoyed at not having laundry or internet, though both were supposed to be included. Someone came in to try to help us, but to no avail. We had to bring our wet clothes to Inverness to hang all over our room there. Though when we booked we were told that the three bedrooms could all be king beds, this was not the case either. Our bed could not be zipped, and our beds were a bit too firm.
All in all, not luxury, but decent for a budget.
- Also Known As:
- James Square Apartments Hotel
- James Square Apartments Edinburgh
- James Square Apartments Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in a luxury complex each holiday apartment has the use of a private swimming pool, sauna and private parking. Holday apartments range from 2 bedrooms to 4 bedrooms, all within the same building allowing a perfect destination for larger groups. The luxury 4 star* accommodation is within easy walking distance of the centre of Edinburgh, perfect for a family holiday, weekend break or business trip. ... more less