We have stayed here a number of times now and can recommend it. Have had a number of different rooms in the hotel and have always found them to be well appointed, spotless. The beds are so comfortable. The staff as always were excellent very friendly and helpful. The breakfast we have always found very good and no complaints there either.
The hotel itself is on one of the main links into Edinburgh and looks over the Links and Meadows. We parked in the car park, which is admittedly small, but left the car there during our stay. I wouldn't advise taking the car into Edinburgh anyway, far better to walk or get the bus which runs past the front of the hotel. A taxi is only about £5 down to the end of Princes Street.
Will continue to use the hotel when in Edinburgh.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bruntsfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Best Western Plus Bruntsfield Hotel
- Best Western Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Bruntsfield Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional Edinburgh townhouse style hotel with contemporary touches overlooking a park near the city centre and all attractions. High quality and tastefully designed individual bedrooms. Relax in the comfortable lounge and enjoy casual gourmet food in Bisque Brasserie. Free parking and Free internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Bruntsfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.