My husband and I stayed here with my mother whilst visiting family locally. Charming B&B - with the best breakfasts (including black pudding if you like!). Rooms are welcoming (we had both the 'attic' rooms) and had all the facilities we needed such as hairdryers, towels, place to hang our clothes etc. Even a trouser press! The only small niggle would be the rooms can be quite hot (probably a good thing in the often chilly Scotland!). Linda our hostess couldn't do enough for us; friendly and went over the line to help several times. Our first morning Linda surprised us with a strawberry tart as a special treat after we mentioned it was a favourite of ours we had missed not living in Scotland and she also gave my mother and I a lift to the town centre when we were going to get a taxi (Mum's a bit wobbly on her pins so too long a walk). A lovely stay and we will be back!
- Also Known As:
- Invertiel Bed And Breakfast
- Invertiel Hotel Kirkcaldy
- Invertiel Hotel
- Invertiel Bed & Breakfast Kirkcaldy, Fife
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for comfortable spotless accommodation in a friendly easy going bed and breakfast where you can come and go as you please, then look no further. Only 35 minutes by train from the heart of Edinburgh and 45 minutes from the famous St Andrews. Invertiel is an ideal base for touring Scotland. 5 minutes walk from Kirkcaldy town centre and 2 minutes to rail station. All rooms en-suite with LCD TV and DVD players. 35 minutes from Edinburgh Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Queensborough Group and Agoda so you can book your Invertiel Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.