With five friends we recently stayed the night at the Kingsmills, the staff were very friendly.Unfortunately one room had no shower head, which could not be replaced and the best suggestion was to use the shower in the pool area ! Not ideal to say the least. Our own twin room was spacious however the shower was distinctly grubby and anyone larger than a size 14 would not have managed to enter said shower - very odd sliding doors offering a very small gap in which to enter/exit. Beds were old but an attempt had been made to refurb them with mattress toppers which served to make them not only soft and saggy but also unbearably hot.Public areas were lovely. Drinks very overpriced -£8 for two bottles of water and £25 for a bottle of
house red ! Close to the city centre and lots of fantastic places to eat and drink.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmills Hotel Inverness
- Kingsmills Hotel Inverness, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- conservatory a la carte restaurant and also Inglis table d' hote restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Kingsmills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.