I stayed here two nights during my travel through Dublin and had an excellent time, and I was even in the 10 bed dorm! This is a bigger hostel, but there's still a big community feeling. The fact that there's a great tv and free coffee/hot chocolate/tea in the main room really helps in bringing people together in the awesome kitchen/common room. There's 24 hour staff who I always found very helpful, fun stuff planned every night at the hostel, or stuff the staff can reccommend out in town. The beds were comfy, I slept well (the guinness always helps with that...) and the bathrooms were perfectly fine. I never did try their breakfast since both nights I stayed I left very early in the morning. The location is great - 5 min walk to everything central, and there's even a great local pub next door! I'd definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- The Times Hostel - College Street Hotel
- The Times Hostel - College Street Hotel Dublin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a beautiful old fashion building, in a fantastic location, The Times Hostel is the perfect base for all tourists and backpackers, to enjoy "The Most Lively City in Europe!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelWorld, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Times Hostel - College Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.