We stayed for 2 nights even though we were intending to stay 3 nights. Got our money back for the 3rd night and continued south for the rest of our holidays. Room was booked for couple and one child. it had 3 single beds with no space between them. If they had told us they couldnt fit a family of 3 then we would have found somewhere else to stay. Cost €70 per night. Room only had a tiny walkway between desks and beds. Grubby carpet. Only one pillow per bed but no problem getting two when we requested. Breakfast adequate because we knew thats what we were getting. No Croissants though, grapefruit tinned!! Fairly misleading from pictures we had seen of bedrooms and mezzanine lounge...
- Also Known As:
- Imi Residence Dublin Hotel
- Imi Residence Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Imi Residence Hotel Dublin
- Dublin Imi Residence Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your IMI Residence Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.