As we had an early flight, we chose this hotel as it is close to the railway station to get us to the airport for 7am. After a 5 minute walk from the station, we were checked in within 30 seconds and didn't receive the hard sell for a breakfast like you get in some Travelodges. The lift wasn't working so we had to carry our luggage up 2 flights of stairs which was a pain as we had large cases.
The room had clean sheets and hot water but the walls looked as if somebody had got drunk and hit them with a sledgehammer, and then the hotel had filled them in with polyfiller!! Thankfully we were only there for one night and up early in the morning so the ambience was not important to us.
A good sleep was had, which is the most important thing, so this beefed up the rating to average.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Didsbury Hotel Manchester
- Travelodge Didsbury Hotel
- Travelodge Hotel Didsbury
- Travelodge Hotel Manchester
- Travelodge Manchester
- Travel Lodge Manchester
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Travelodge Manchester Didsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.