Got booked into this hotel by mistake. Lift was filthy - chewing gum on floor etc, room was tiny, depressing burnt orange with a window box full of fag ends and curtains which looked like they'd been used to wash a floor. Man at reception said i could look at another room, which I did for sick curiosity as much as being convinced hey could offer anything acceptable and was confronted by an unflushed lavatory and a bath adorned with long black hairs.
5 minutes in this 'hotel' and I use that term loosely, was enough to send me out onto the street and run for my sanity and, possibly, my health. I'd rather sleep in a doorway.
DON'T GO, it's truly depressing.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Opera Lamartine Hotel
- Villa Opera Lamartine Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small typical Parisian hotel with modern rooms; located near shopping and business districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Fastbooking so you can book your Villa Opera Lamartine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.