In a town like Val, there are not many places that offer up such low rates for accommodation which makes this a likely selection for big groups of friends managing to many different budgets. On the positives: the in-house ski rental, close proximity to lifts, short walk to shops and village drag. The downside for us was that it is SUPER basic. Some rooms have been recently refurbished and if you are lucky to get one of them, great, if not, uh-oh! The rooms are self catering and include a micro wave, fridge (not very effective), dishwasher (not very effective) so you can eat in if you wish. The receptionists are not the most helpful and the heating is pretty poor (even in our newly furnished room). Keep in mind that in some rooms the hot water runs out after a couple of showers. There is a common area with a central wood fire but this runs out very quickly and hotel staff are not around to help relight it so keep beer handy to stay warm. It is a fairly large common space though with a pool table.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Residence Les Chalets De Solaise
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Chalets De Solaise Hotel
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Chalets De Solaise France/Savoie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort at the heart of the Espace Killy Residence located at the heart of the resort. Comfortable ski apartments with access to the outdoor heated swimming pool and wellness area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Pierre & Vacances, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Chalets de Solaise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.