Style of the early Nineties
This house is a dark and depressive locker for travellers. The room is dark with a small desk which is cluttered with TV and accessories and is utterly inedquate for writing or opening the laptop even for a short time. The bed itself consists of two seperate matrasses, soft and low and does note make for a good sleep. The bed cover had a specific and very unpleasant smell. The walls were thin enough so I had to endure the snorring of my next-door neighbor during the night.
The bathroom is old fashioned, no shower, just a bath tub with a plastic cover, consistent with style of the 80s and 90s featured in this house.
In contrast, the breakfast was rich and good, featuring even some Frankonian regional delecacies such as Weisswurst or fried Nueremburger saussages. Considering the the rough, occasionally even rude attitude of the staff, my last breakfast was the best thing that happend to me in this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Wuerzburg Am Mainufer
- Accor Wuerzburg Am Mainufer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the foot of Marienberg fortress (2 km) close to the river Main and only 5 minutes walk from the historic town centre with direct access to the Main hiking treck, the airconditioned 3 star hotel Mercure Wurzburg am Mainufer offers you a warm welcome.All our 129 rooms are equipped with minibar, high speed Internet and WLAN. In addition, the hotel offers a restaurant, a bar, several meeting rooms and a pay parking garage. The hotel is only 500 m from the Wurzburg convention centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Hotel Wuerzburg am Mainufer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.