If you want to capture the essence of Andalucia, this is your hotel. The hotel is a complex of typical Seville houses linked together by a maze of hallways, all surrounded by bouganvillas and gardenias hanging from windows jutting out in the white- and ocre-colored walls. In Springtime, the smell of orange blooms perfumes the ambience. An old style breakfast room with mudejar mosaics, tapestries and an elegant stairway completes the scene. The rooms are relatively well-furnished but bathrooms are small. All of Seville's attractions are within walking distance in the Santa Cruz neighborhood ---the city's medieval and moorish core. The hotel is a bit pricey but worth it.
- Also Known As:
- Las Casas De La Juderia Hotel
- Las Casas De La Juderia Hotel Seville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ensconced among the winding labyrinth of narrow roads found at the heart of Seville’s old quarter, modern style and classic tradition converge in the hotel Las Casas de la Judería. History fills the air in this magnificent Old World style establishment with a superb architectural style which harmoniously reflects the authentic feel of the serpentine neighbourhood that surrounds it. The vibrant colours that dress the hotel’s interiors and the friendly service provided by the affable staff fantastically mirror the true character of Andalusia. • Formed by an ensemble of traditional Andalusian-style houses, Las Casas de la Judería is characterised by its charming central courtyards dominated by a set of gorgeous fountains. The hotel presents an array of services for your enjoyment, such as live music in the animated piano bar, and a full sized outdoor pool, the perfect place to lie back in and enjoy the sunny climate of southern Spain. Breakfast in the hotel’s “Mirror Hall” helps get the day off to a pleasant start, while a dinner IN EMPORION RESTAURANT elaborated with the finest Mediterranean ingredients is the perfect ending. Add all this to the excellent meeting rooms the hotel offers, and you have the makings for a hotel that is ideal for not only for vacationers, but for business travellers as well. • Located in the heart of Seville, the hotel Las Casas de la Judería offers superbly convenient access to some of the most symbolic attractions in Spain. You will find a vast gamma of the city’s most important monuments within one kilometre of the hotel, such as The Giralda bell tower of the Cathedral, or the Royal Alcázar of Seville, an impressive Moorish-style palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Las Casas de la Juderia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.