My wife and I stayed here first week of September. Arrived around midnight and after finding reception noted our apartment number on the noticeboard and entered our apartment. Apartment was fairly basic but had everthing we needed - bar next door is open very late so is a good place to end your evening out. Notable bars within the resort - The black horse (cracking home cooked food), Bar 61 Irish bar (good guiness, quizzes and karaoke) Shopping Bar (cheap beer 2 euros a pint and cheaper), Plaza Domingoes and Jimmy Hill's square for entertainmant. Pool at apartment clean, not cold, and never crowded due to there being only 24 apartments in complex. Decent food and drink at complex - manager very friendly and helpful in every way. Would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Park Apartments (Menorca) Hotel
- Fiesta Park Apartments (Menorca) Hotel Ciudadella
- Fiesta Park Apartments Menorca
- Fiesta Park Apartments Spain/Minorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fiesta-Park apartments it is a property very well located, next to Cala´n Forcat beach, in quiet área and very near Ciudadela town.All are apartments of one bedroom with full bathroom with capacity for 2/4 people, with TV of 32" and internet free Access in each apartment and all the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Fiesta Park Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.