Chose the Principe de Vergara due to its location between Barajas Airport and downtown. A convenient and cheap bus connection to Avenida de America bus station (busline 200, off-peak trip around 15 min). A walking distance from the hotel even to the city center, about 30 min, but also Metro stations (Avenida de America, Diego de Leon) nearby. Rooms recently renovated, comfortable and modern design. Nice bathroom, a bit dark, though. Breakfast expensive but there are coffee shops in the neighborhood. A good choice for a short stay. No complaints about the service. Free internet in the lobby but so slow connection...
- Also Known As:
- Nh Principe De Vergara Hotel Madrid
- Nh Principe De Vergara Hotel
- Nh Hotels Madrid
- Nh Hotel Madrid
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smart Business-oriented Hotel of modern construction, near American Embassy in Barrio de Salamanca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your NH Principe de Vergara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.