I would go along with the last two reviews. We have just returned after spending Christmas and New Year there and I was a little apprehensive but went on previous reviews which were spot-on. Yes, there are slight problems with the road but that is due to the Curtural Centre being built across from the hotel but money has since run out and no work has apparently been done for almost two years, leaving six huge cranes towering into the sky. The hotel is absolutely spotless and within close walking distance to most places. Really friendly and helpful staff throughout the hotel. The Gala Dinners were quite good and some entertainment better than others but the 2 for 1 offer in the bar until April 2012 made it worthwhile having a drink or three at the hotel as the prices are very competitive even with the cheapy bars. The good thing about the hotel drinks are they are all decent brands, including the spirits, unlike the rubbish you get in the smaller bars where neat paintstripper can be sometimes served from Smirnoff botttles. Don't go if you want to sit in the hotel bar until late as the bar closes at midnight however, there are plenty of other bars nearby that stay open late if you are a night owl. The food began to get repeatative after 10 days but when you are full board, eating in the same place can become boring at any hotel. It is a good idea to still have the odd meal in a nearby restaurant or in the old town. The hotel has Sky Sports in the bar and BBC and ITV channels in the bedrooms. I would certainly go again and would recommend this hotel to anyone thinking of visiting Benidorm..
- Also Known As:
- Servigroup Castilla Hotel Benidorm
- Servigroup Castilla Hotel
- Hotel Castilla Benidorm
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located 500m. from Levante Beach, in a quiet area in Benidorm.Facilities and services:Large sun terrace with swimming pools for adults and children, sunbeds and garden area and children’s playground. Restaurant, bar-lounge and meeting roomFree gym and sauna with supplement. Entertainment programme in high season.Free wifi connection throughout the hotel, including outoor areas.Internet connection at reception (supplement).Hotel-owned covered parking spaces (supplement): 77.Rooms:132 fully equipped rooms: air conditioning and heating by fan coil system, full bathroom, hairdryer, balcony, direct dial telephone, flat screen TV, mini fridge, safe (supplement) and intelligent locking system.The flat screen TVs provide a new digital system with 60 national and international channels and 15 music channels.Restaurant:Restaurant with buffet service and show cooking. A selected and varied assortment of dishes including themed dishes, vegetarian choices and delicious desserts. Special celiac menu available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Servigroup Castilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.