Stay on the top floor and enjoy your own garden !! Nice view of the Forum from the rooftop breakfast area. The folks running this place were charming and gracious. On a quiet street ( we saw Woody Allen filming a movie in front one day) near all the great sights. We'd stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Roman Forum Hotel
- Inn At The Roman Forum Hotel Rome
- Hotel At The Roman Forum
- At The Roman Forum Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a few steps from some of the oldest and most precious ruins in Rome, including the Colosseum and the Roman Forum, this Inn member of the small luxury hotels of the world with a 5 stars service boasts charming views of the Campidoglio,Palatin Hill , Roman Forum,Venice Square . It is represented by Small Luxury Hotels of the World and is the only luxury residence in Rome which actually houses Roman ruins inside it. At the entrance, a passageway leads you to a Cryptoporticus; an exquisite stone gallery with engravings that can be traced back to 2,000 years ago. The five stars service accommodations are carefully decorated in a modern style and are luxuriously furnished. On the roof terrace you can enjoy free snacks from 17:00 to 20:00. This inn is pet friendly ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Inn At The Roman Forum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.