The staff made us feel welcome, and were very friendly. The location is great, near to the Vatican, Castel St. Angelo and the Tiber. We are a family of five, and enjoyed three large bedrooms. The kitchen was a bit crampy, but since Rome has so many good restaurants, it was only used for breakfasts, and there is no way 3 girls on vacation are ready for breakfast at the same time. The hotel is situated at a narrow street, without the busy traffic of the main streets. We slept well every night. We have recommended the hotel to our friends. In central Rome you will have to look hard for a better combination of 3 bedrooms at a reasonable price. If you want to keep i shape, you can jog to Castel St. Angelo and the park nearby, or along the Tiber.
- Also Known As:
- Trianon Borgo Pio Residence Hotel
- Trianon Borgo Pio Residence Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Trianon Borgo Pio Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.