I stayed only one night at this hotel, but was very pleased with everything. We walked to the hotel from the Piazza Principe train station and it wasn't too far - maybe a half a mile. It was very easy to find. I was a little worried that I would hear the traffic from the freeway just outside the room, but the windows are soundproof and worked very well. We ate dinner at the restaurant and were very pleased with the selection and prices. Room service for breakfast was good also and was delivered right on time. The front desk called a taxi for us the next morning and it was there about 1 minute later. The fare to the airport was about 18 Euros and took about 10 minutes. I would recommend this hotel and if you need to be close to the port for a cruise, it is right across the street.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Genoa City Hotel
- Holiday Inn Genoa City Hotel Genoa
- Holiday Inn Genoa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Genoa City is the ideal choice if you re looking for a hotel in Genoa. Don t miss the chance to stay at this new designer hotel that opened in early 2009, and just a few steps away from Europe s largest city centre and the city s main attractions: the Genoa Aquarium, Via Garibaldi, the Palazzo Ducale and the Carlo Felice Theatre are only a few minutes away, and the ferry and cruise terminals are next to the hotel itself. We re easy to reach: the Ge-Ovest motorway exit is just 300 m. away, the P. Principe station less than 1 km away, and the Cristoforo Colombo Int. Airport is 6 km away. The Cotone Conference Centre and Genoa Trade Fair Centre can also be rapidly reached. Fully noise-proofed rooms, Wi-Fi Internet, flat screen TV, Sky channels, garage with direct access, bar and mini-gym. The Newport Restaurant offers Genoese and international specialities, and is a splendid bonus for our guests, welcomed every morning by our generous buffet breakfasts. For meetings and all other events, the Holiday Inn Genoa City offers 5 multipurpose rooms seating up to 200 persons. Our strongest point however is our highly professional staff, who will make you want to return to us as soon as possible. Elegant design, friendly hospitality, professional service and the finest quality for the price: all this is the Holiday Inn Genoa City, more than a hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Genoa City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.