Stayed here for a single night, and proposed on the roof top terrace. :o)
Beautiful rooms, beautiful views from the terrace, lovely staff and a great location.
Free wifi in the room, TV with Sky in both lounge and bedroom. Free tea and coffee, with nibbles and fruit available in the lobby.
Amazing vintage lift!
Note: The hotel does NOT do lunch or dinner in a restaurant, only as a waiter sevice in your room. Breakfast is served in a 'communal' room, or in your suite.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Magnani Feroni Hotel
- Palazzo Magnani Feroni Florence
- Palazzo Magnani Feroni Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in an outstanding location at the heart of the bustling, medieval neighbourhood of San Frediano, a mere 5-minute walk from the Ponte Vecchio and the city’s finest shopping district, the Palace offers only suites, Feroni, Deluxe, Executive, Junior and Classic suites.They are spread over four floors of the Palace, encompassing a gallery that is filled with objects of art and decorated with a style that brings back the past. A personal and discreet service is provided to the guests day and night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Agoda, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Palazzo Magnani Feroni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.