Me and my fiance had the pleasure to spend a couple of days in Florence during easter. I can easily say that the staff at Riva Lofts made all the difference to our trip. The hotel itself exeded our expectation by far, impeccable arcitecture and design, beautiful location just by the river, fantastic food (they held a traditional Italian easter-picknic for all their friends and guests in the beautiful little garden) but the best thing was the increadably helpful staff. We got tips about where to go to see the "real Florence" and all shops, parks, museeums, bars and restaurants was worth the visit.
We can't wait to go back soon!
Love Nina & Mattias from Stockholm, Sweden
- Also Known As:
- Riva Lofts Florence Hotel Florence
- Riva Lofts Florence Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully renovated 19th-century factory on the southern bank of the Arno River, the Riva Lofts provides a modern oasis in easy reach of the rich historical attractions of Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Jetsetter, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Riva Lofts Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.