The Sheraton Porto is probably one of the nicest Sheratons I have ever stayed at and I have stayed at quite a few. The hotel is very modern and the staff is very welcoming. The breakfast buffet had just about anything you could ask for and the club lounge was nice, open late and has an outdoor deck where you can catch the sunset.
The only downfall was the location. My husband and I walked for what seemed like forever before getting to the center of town. If you are going to Porto to site-see and like to walk, this may not be the right place for you. If you don't mind taking a cab or the metro, it is a great hotel at which to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Porto Hotel Porto
- Sheraton Porto Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Porto Hotel
- Sheraton Porto
- Porto Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into a world where fine art, design and comfort blend beautifully at the Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa. Our hotel is a modern wonder of marble, wood, steel, and glass, situated in the heart of Porto. Enjoy the convenience of being only a short walk away from fabulous shopping, art museums and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Splendia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.