We originally booked 3 nights here but quickly decided to stay a little longer, which the front desk staff arranged with no fuss.
The room was lovely, spotlessly clean and the shower was the best one we have found in Europe!
The front desk staff were endlessly patient with all our questions, arranged tours for us and gave advice on the best restaurants and sights to see.
The buffet breakfast was amazing! After spending weeks in Europe, this was the first place that offered more than just a continental breakfast with a full range of hot and cold options and the staff were also excellent, attentive but not intrusive.
All in all we could find nothing to fault and will return to this hotel next time we are in Salzburg.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Salzburg Kapuzinerberg Hotel
- Mercure Salzburg Kapuzinerberg Hotel Salzburg
- Accor Salzburg Kapuzinerberg
- Mercure Salzburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 4 star hotel offering 139 rooms. The Mercure Hotel Salzburg Kapuzinerberg is located in the north east of Salzburg, only 1.5 kilometres from the historic town centre and only 8 kilometres from the international airport. The hotel features a lounge bar, one restaurant, 6 meeting rooms, a parking garage, a sauna, steam bath and solarium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Salzburg Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.