The staff of the hotel were helpful and friendly. The rooms seemed to be recently renovated, but not all the facilities, especially one of the elevators looked old. The overall quality didn't measure up to 4*. The rooms were not as large as I expected, although the view of Alps was beautiful. The information in the hotel brochure helped us find decent restaurants.
The location was not ideal. Just outside the hotel, there were shopping centers, including mediamarket, spa supermarkets, OBI. It was not close to the city center. But it was not a problem since we arrived by car, and there were enough free parking.
- Also Known As:
- Alphotel Innsbruck Hotel Innsbruck
- Alphotel Innsbruck Hotel
- Austrotel Hotel Innsbruck
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial Hotel in a suburban area at eastern edge of town, 15 minutes from city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Alphotel Innsbruck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.