We visited Vienna for one day for the Christmas market, and stayed one night in the hotel. I no extra problems with the hotel, but considering that it is an intercontinental hotel and it is a 4 star hotel, I expected a little more. I would say it is a good 3 star hotel, but it needs some improvement to be a 4 star. One big minus for them that it was impossible to find a place at the bar or the restaurant, it was full of people. It was no problem finally, we drank out the mini bar....
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Wien Hotel Vienna
- Intercontinental Wien Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Vienna
- Intercontinental Hotel Wien
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the centre of Vienna, the deluxe hotel is the ideal starting point from which to explore this fascinating city. International atmosphere and Viennese tradition together with personalized service present the perfect harmony for a pleasant stay.459 guestrooms including 3 club floors and 49 suites boast every comfort of a de deluxe property. A restaurant, bar and café as well as 24-hour fitness centre and room service, garage, hair-dresser and souvenir shop round up the hotel’s facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.