The people at The Central Lodge in Huddersfield were so welcoming to us and extremely giving of their time. I don't usually leave reviews but felt I really had to. The room I had was huge and extremely cosy and well kept. I had my own little kitchenette and the staff made sure I was very comfortable every day. Everyone there was so friendly.
I was in heaven at Breakfast time with local organic honeys (a few varieties), a plethora of cereals, cooked breakfast with farm sausages and hash browns, every type of milk and spread for your toast you could think of on offer! Absolutely brilliant! X And wonderfully prepared and tasty!
A delight! I could have stayed there more than 3 days! Easily...thank you Central Lodge.
- Also Known As:
- Huddersfield Central Hotel Huddersfield
- Huddersfield Central Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three Star Metro Hotel accreditation from Visit Britain and AA. Quiet town centre location. All rooms fully en-suite, fully licensed bar. Smoking rooms are available on request. Free Wi-Fi. Free on-site secure car parking. Award winning Yorkshire Breakfast included in all rates. We are ideal for visiting friends, family or business colleagues traveling to our area. We have some small studio rooms which have a kitchenette and a small dining area, ideal for medium and long stay visitors or families. Special offers always available and updated often. We are waiting to welcome you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Huddersfield Central Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.