Just spent 4 nights in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom room at this quiet, lovely place. It's not really a hotel, nor a motel or even a resort. It's a low level (3 storey) chalet style place located in a residential neighborhood but right on beautiful Lake Okanagan. The views overlooking the lake are the selling feature here, although we had a nice clean, pretty apartment with a fully stocked kitchen and living room. There are two laundry rooms for guests and this is an ideal place for families. In fact, be prepared for lots of noisy kids and the sound travels when you open your doors to the patio overlooking the lake. I think the top floor would be the most quiet, but this is primarily a family resort. Perfect in summer. Maybe less so in winter. It's conveniently located on the west side of the bridge which connects to downtown, a 5 minute drive. It's also convenient to access Hwy 97 south toward Penticton. If you wish to be near the airport or UBC-Okanakan there are closer options. We loved it and hope to be back. Kelowna and the South Okanagan are gems to visit.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Hotel West Kelowna
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Hotel
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort Kelowna/West Kelowna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Off Hwy 97S. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.