This hotel is in the business district consequently, Fri-Mon when I was there, everything closes down. Don't expect to have a coffee at a pavement cafe as there aren't any. It states tea & coffee making facilities in room but be aware that this is only for ONE NIGHT, then the beaker is removed by the cleaning staff never to be seen again! The scrambled egg at breakfast tasted odd as if it was powdered egg and it was also luke warm. Also we found the staff less than helpful and there wasn't a smile to be seen from any of them. On the plus side, the bedroom was clean, beds were made each day and clean towels left in bathroom. The lift broke down at least once while we were there though. I wouldn't recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Fontenay Sous Bois Hotel Fontenay-Sous-Bois
- Mercure Fontenay Sous Bois Hotel
- Accor Fontenay Sous Bois
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located halfway between Disneyland and Paris. 10 min drive from Paris. 133 air-conditioned rooms, including 6 junior suites. 15 min to the centre by subway (RER). Restaurant and bar. Meeting facilities. Disabled rooms. Ideal for business / leisure stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Fontenay sous Bois reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.