The resort is beautiful, and we had a great stay. Had a beautful room with sea view, and the hotel was well prepared for familys as well as couples. The service was very good and the spa excellent.
The only but was the food. The breakfast is amazing, while the food at the restaurants not always up to the standard. We had one good dinner at the "Ovo", and one ok dinner at "the Patio". Tried the buffet once, but would not recommend it. The lunch restaurant did not live up to my expectations, and the food was average at the best.
Luckily there som really good restaurants close by, outside the resort.
- Also Known As:
- Lopesan Villa Del Conde Resort And Thalasso Hotel Maspalomas
- Lopesan Villa Del Conde Resort And Thalasso Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lopesan Villa del Conde Resort & Thalasso is excellently situated on the sea front on the south part of Gran Canaria, very close to Meloneras beach (300m) and just a few minutes on foot to the lighthouse and the dunes of Maspalomas Nature Preserve (800m). The 56,340m2, 5 star hotel construction reflects some of the most common characteristics from the canary Island traditional architecture and presents a similar structure to that of a welcoming town on the island, with a central square, gardens and charming stately homes with hanging wooden balconies. The spectacular reception is an authentic adaptation of one of the oldest churches on Gran Canaria, with two maintowers, a bell tower and central dome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Lopesan Villa Del Conde Resort And Thalasso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.