Bob and I went to Echo Ranch and Spa on an Elopement package. Norm and Nan (the owners) were very friendly and warm people. They made us feel right at home. We had a private cabin. It was bright, clean and very large. It made a big difference with our time spend there. We closed our door and we were alone! A good thing on a honeymoon!
The wedding was beautiful! Echo Ranch provided the flowers, hair and make up for myself, wedding pictures and we got the chose of locations on the ranch to hold the wedding. We were served champagne after the ceremony. At dinner, we had a lovely semi private table set up and served a taste sensation for dinner. The wedding cake was chocolate with poached pears.... Oh my it was great! The Chef at the ranch is world classed! All the food served was tantalizing.
The beautiful scenery.....a mountain view in every direction! Nightly walks are a must.....very romantic! With every walk you are entertained with the Echo boarder collies..... Wonderful friendly dogs! I could play with them forever! Bob loved the main house kitty cat, a very regal feline!
The spa was fabulous....we had a couples traditional Thai massage.....this is a must! You will feel like a new person when the ladies have finished. The spa' s rooms are Thai in design and furnished with Thai decor, it is breath taking.....so stunning! The art work is amazing.....all hand carved wood.....a rare wonder itself!
I recommend the Echo Ranch to everyone. It is a little piece of heaven in BC. There is a Christmas package too! That would be amazing!
- Also Known As:
- Echo Valley Ranch Hotel Jesmond
- Echo Valley Ranch Hotel
- Echo Valley Ranch And Spa
- Echo Valley Hotel
- Echo Valley Resort
- Echo Valley Ranch & Spa Jesmond, British Columbia, Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in 'cowboy country' above the Fraser River in BC's scenic Cariboo Region, Echo Valley Ranch & Spa entices those seeking a restorative sojourn, as well as those looking for a higher-octane activity. Whether your idea of heaven is a trail ride through rolling hills, a 4x4 wildlife safari, or a day at the spa, at Echo Valley guests find harmony and rejuvenation. The fusion of eastern and western influences is best seen at the spa, where both western massage and Thai treatments soothe muscles and mind; while dining options encompass dishes from east and west, fuelled by produce from the ranch livestock and kitchen garden. Activities also include hiking, bird watching and fly-fishing, as well as trips to white water rafting and golf. Winter options range from snowshoeing to ice fishing and snowmobiling. Echo Valley is an idyllic spot for weddings and elopements, and caters to meetings and retreats for corporate groups. Flying into the ranch's private runway is one way to arrive; the ranch is also accessible with a scenic five hour drive from Vancouver. Member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tablet Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Echo Valley Ranch & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.