My wife and I stayed from 2/3/12 to 2/9/12 all I can say is the Hilton has live to their hospitality standards. Service from the concierge to the lounge has been the best experience. Nothing is to much to ask.
The hotel is very close to the major attraction and within walking distance.
We would defenitely recommend Hilton Sydney.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sydney Hotel
- Hilton Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Hilton International Sydney
- Sydney Hilton International
- Sydney Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly located in the hub of the city, Hilton Sydney has magnificent views and convenient access to iconic attractions including the spectacular Sydney Harbour and Opera House. Offering contemporary design that fulfils comfort and style, outstanding facilities and exceptional service, Hilton Sydney is a must for both domestic and international guests and Sydneysiders alike. Choose from stylish guest rooms and luxury suites, and rejuvenate the body and mind at LivingWell Premier Health Club with the latest gym facilities, swimming pool and stunning day spa. Sample two stylish and distinctive bars in the progressive, sleek cocktail bar, Zeta Bar with its international team of mixologists and the iconic, Victorian live music hub that’s Marble Bar. Enjoy a coffee, light meal or delectable dessert in the patisserie at Caffe Cino and one of Australia’s leading chefs and restaurateurs, Luke Mangan, provides a definitive Sydney dining experience at the award winning, glass brasserie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.