Stayed 4 nights in May 2012.
Great location at north end of Esdplande and only 5 minutes walks into the centre.
Large room overlooking sea & was good value for money. Room very large, bit outdated and could do with redecoration but did the job for reasonable price. Hotel did great take away coffee in the morning.
Front desk tour operator very helpful, got let down at last minute by tour we booked in the UK and they booked us in at last minute to do Aboriginal Cultural experience on the Daintree Dreaming tour, one of the best things we did in Cairns.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Tradewinds Cairns Hotel
- Rydges Tradewinds Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Rydges Tradewinds Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Rydges Tradewinds Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing, 7-story Multi-winged Resort Hotel situated on large single site on the Cairns Esplanade directly across from Trinity Bay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Rydges Tradewinds Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.