We stayed in the Watermark in a Standard room. The hotel is in a great position one street back from the beach and less than 3 minutes walk from cavel avenue & the local night life. The room was very clean light and airy with every thing you would expect from a 4 star hotel. My only negative is the wifi is very expensive at $25 per 24 hours if you also have breakfast it works out cheaper to upgrade to a luxuary room where the wifi and breakfast is included and off course you have a better room with better views. We did enjoy our stay at the watermark hotel & we would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Watermark Hotel And Spa Gold Coast
- Watermark Hotel Gold Coast
- Watermark Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast Surfers Paradise, Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast offers 4.5 star accommodation in the heart of Surfers Paradise, just 80 metres walk to golden beaches and 5 minutes away from world class shopping, dining & nightlife. Guests have access to an extensive range of hotel facilities including 24 hour reception, luxury day spa, award winning a la carte & buffet restaurants, 2 bars, hairdresser, 2 pools and gymnasium. There is also the option to indulge in the luxury Club Premier package which offers a 5 star high floor room with ocean or hinterland views, access to Club lounge, evening canapes & drinks, hot & cold breakfast selection, bottle of Chandon on arrival, valet parking, late checkout and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Olotels, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.