Let me start by saying that Townsville is not over run by quality accommodation. I stayed here recently for business and was pleasantly surprised. The building is old but the rooms have been re done (I was on the 18th floor) and are well appointed. Great size, good air con, comfy bed and a nice balcony. I had a room service dinner which was great and delivered quickly. The staff were warm and welcoming also.
As a tip there is a great cafe next door in Flinders Sq I think it is called Mille J, go there for breakfast it is really good.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Townsville Hotel Townsville
- Holiday Inn Townsville Hotel
- Townsville Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Click here to view a video of the hotelAt Holiday Inn Townsville, you are in the heart of Townsville's business and shopping district and just a short walk from Townsville's major tourist attractions. Enjoy panoramic views of Magnetic Island and sparkling blue waters of the Coral Sea from the rooftop and be welcomed with a smile and friendly service that's as warm as the Townsville sunshine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Townsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.