I stayed at Greenhouse backpacker for fours days in May. $70/night for a single room. I think it's a great deal! It's located in the center of Melbourne city. It's very convenient to go anywhere. I really like all the restaurant around the areas. Too bad I didn't have a chance to try all.
The room is ok. Basic stuff, bed , a desk, locker. Unfortunately, I found a brunch of hair on my bed cover which is kind of nasty. The bathroom is nice and clean. Kind of remind me of going to the swimming pool. Only one thing I really dislike is, people will drink and party in their room til 3-4 am in the morning. and you pretty much can hear everything in the room.
but other than that, I think greenhouse backpacker meet my needs with a low price. I highly recommend it to others if they are travel on budget.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenhouse Backpacker Hotel
- The Greenhouse Backpacker Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Greenhouse Backpackers is located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD with Flinders Street Station, Federation Square and famous cafe filled laneways less than a five minute walk away.Guests are welcomed with inclusions such as Free Daily Breakfast, Free Unlimited Internet 24/7, Free Walking Tour, Free Dinner Tuesdays, Free Activities and more.Get the inside information on the sights of Melbourne on our half-day walking tour, hear the tunes of local DJ's and bands on our pub crawl, taste the market fresh ingredients in our Free Tuesday dinners.If you are looking for even more tours and trips, see our in house Fully Licensed Travel Agency for expert experience and the best deals on trips around Australia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your The Greenhouse Backpacker reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.