We booked the CityLife Wellington at last minute, after weeks of trying to find accommodation for 3 adults and 2 children at a resonable price.
This hotel was perfect for us, unfortunately we didnt get to spend much time there,as the airport had been closed most of the day so we were late arriving, then left at 6.45am the next morning for the overlander train.
Reception staff were good, no complaints.
Room great, very large, 2 ensuite bathrooms and everything we needed. 7 Yr old slept on the couch, could have slept another child it was large like the apartment.
Overall. nice hotel and room, would stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Citylife Wellington Hotel Wellington
- Citylife Wellington Hotel
- Citylife Hotel Wellington
- Wellington Citylife Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Citylife Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.