I was on trip NZ and have to say this hotel was a real treat. I booked online and got a good deal - I paid for two nights and got one night for free. The hotel staff is very welcoming and always helpful. I was travelling by myself and had almost nothing arranged prior to my stay in Queenstown, which was not a problem, because the Concierge was able to book everything for me and I didn't have any troubles getting in anywhere, maybe this is th e quiet time of the year. Anyway, I did occupy the Concierge a lot and even though the hotel looked busy he took all the time in the world for me. Not sure what the young man's name is.
I had a look at their spa, but did not manage to get a massage there - I was busy and they seen to be very popular and were booked out at lot. Thanks for the lovely stay.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Queenstown Hotel And Spa
- Sofitel Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Sofitel Queenstown Hotel
- Sofitel Queenstown
- Queenstown Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a new level of sophistication at Sofitel Queenstown Hotel and Spa recently awarded only Qualmark Exclusive Hotel. Inspired by the charms of Paris and the charisma of Queenstown hospitality, be mesmerized by its tasteful combination of French antique chic and local avant-garde design. Centrally located and providing exceptional personal service the hotel truly embodies the Sofitel concept ‘art de vivre’ – the art of living. The lobby and lounge flow into a resplendent reception enclave, invoking the panache of Paris and warm hospitality inherent to any Queenstown stay. Elegantly appointed rooms and suites feature comforts such as Sofitel’s sumptuous 'MyBed', double spa bath and separate walk-in rain shower. Modern surround sound LCD TV/DVD players entertain in bedroom and bathroom, a pillow menu and plush New Zealand possum throws add yet another fine touch. Hotel facilities include signature restaurant, Vie, an intimate Nue Lounge and the luxurious Left Bank Café – part French kitchen, part tea room – open for breakfast and lunch in charming Paris fashion. The ‘piece de resistance’ is LeSpa, a relaxing haven where mind, body and spirit unite. Using French and New Zealand products, LeSpa’s lavish treatments, which include a traditional Maori rituals and Hammam steam room, place strong emphasis on balance, well being and regeneration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Queenstown Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.