Four of us just stayed at the Casas Del Mar for 5 nights in January 2012. We had the room right next to the office and it was very comfortable, a nice quiet oasis. Our room was bright and colorful, had a great big fan overhead which made the temps bearable, no a/c but we just cranked the fan and we were fine. We had one king size bed and a bunk which was perfect for our group and the price is fantastic....The internet connection was fine where we were and the breakfast and coffee were good. There is a night watchman on site every night and we always felt safe. Suzanne was extremely helpful in educating us about the area and accomodating with our needs. There are no phones in the rooms but she allowed us to use our calling cards with the office phone when we were in need. They will even do your laundry on site for a fee. A very relaxed atmosphere and the location is perfect for the beach, just a 2 minute walk to the end of the road and you are on the beach. Or, if you are interested in restaurants, shopping etc..., just a very short walk for both.
- Also Known As:
- Casas Del Mar Neptunia Hotel Las Terrenas
- Casas Del Mar Neptunia Hotel
- Casas Del Mar Neptunia Samana, Dominican Republic - Las Terrenas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantastic location, only a minute walk to the beach and five minutes walk to the town square, numerous restaurants, bars, and shops. Set in a lush tropical garden filled with a variety of the island's flowers and trees, attracting many hummingbirds and other colourful species. Friendly and helpful staff that take pride in the hotel's cleanliness. From the comfortable and charming rooms, french doors open to your porch where you can enjoy the peaceful beauty of the garden. Some guests like to have their breakfast served on their porch, while others prefer to eat in the common social lounge area, where travellers share information about their adventures or their dining experiences at one of the numerous restaurants located within walking distance. ... more less