After a not so great stay back in early 2010 we decided to try out the resort again as we heard there had been a change in management. My husband and I couldn't have been more thrilled with the place, friendly and attentive staff combined with our beautiful apartment overlooking the ocean we could not fault it. We have already booked in for our next visit. Definitely highly recommend this place.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel
- Mediterranean Hotel Airlie Beach
- Mediterranean Resort Airlie Beach
- Mediterranean Resorts Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands, Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mediterranean Resort offers affordable luxury in self contained 1, 2 and 3 bedroom villas, honeymoon suites or a choice of 3 or 4 bedroom penthouses.The private balconies and spacious apartments offer unsurpassed views across the Coral Sea and the magnificent Whitsunday Islands.The resort facilities include 2 private saltwater pools both with outstanding views, a spa in which to refresh and all only 300m from the centre of Airlie Beach.The Whitsundays really is the epitome of Paradise, and Mediterranean Resorts is in the heart of it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Mediterranean Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.