just returned for Macronissos Village as a family of 6, was lovely, bungalows were very clean but could do with a refurb pool area was excellent, we booked as self catering but upgraded to all incl when we arrived, food was very basic and not very hot, desserts not very good but could get your fill. The staff all over the complex were very good and polite. The grounds of the complex were very well kept and lovely for taking walks to get our grandson to sleep.Only 10 min walk to the beach and about 10 min but ride to Ayai Napa, if you buy a 3 Euro bus ticket you can get to most areas in one day Overall excellent value for money.
- Also Known As:
- Macronissos Vacation Club Hotel
- Macronissos Vacation Club Hotel Ayia Napa
- Macronissos Village Ayia Napa
- Macronissos Village
- Macronissos Village Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Macronissos Vacation Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.