It was our first time in Prague over the easter break, and we were recommended by friends and our travel agent to stay at this amazing hotel. As a family of five we had two incredible suites 202, and 402, which both overlooked the charles bridge and the palace. The rooms were palatial, a commodity not found when travelling in Europe, especially for the price. The staff at the hotel was friendly and always accomodating. Our first day was stressful with our son who was joining us having his flight canceled from another country. The front desk staff helped us with alternate plans and the trip continued successfully. Prague as a city speaks for itself, but there is no question that your trip won't be complete without a stay at this magnificent hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mamaison Suites Hotel Pachtuv Palace is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Splendia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.