First of all, the location is EXCELLENT. It is quite close to the Chain Bridge on the Pest side.
For all of those who get confused with the address, apparently Tere= square, so we had a hard time looking for the hotel. The facade doesn't look like it will be a hotel at all. But when you walk in the whole thing changes, the interior of the building keeps that Hapsburg Dynasty design and feeling.
The staff is very kind and helpful, they invited us over for a free drink with other people on one of the nights we were there.
The rooms are spacey and fun, my friend and I had this little platform just for the 2 of us. They had a kitchen with the best blueberry tea I've ever had and other things you could need.
This hotel was MUCH better than we had expected it to be.
- Also Known As:
- Maverick Hostel Budapest Hotel
- Maverick Hostel Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maverick Hostel is located in the heart of the city, in a royal mansion built by the Habsburg dynasty, fully renovated, waiting for you in its original magnificence.The apartment is free from bunk beds, there are fireplaces, pouffes and plants in the public areas to ensure the great atmosphere.Due to the central location of our hostel unnecessary travels can be spared. Most of the city's attractions can be reached within 15 minutes. Due to our own experiences in hostels around the world we pay special attention to cleanness and calmness, and employ helpful staff that welcomes you at the Maverick after an eventful and tiring day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Maverick Hostel Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.