Nice hotel, good location.
Room with a good size, and everything you expect to find.
I didn't like the cover of the bed and the curtains ... they look really old and out of fashion ;)
Just next to the metro station ... and if you climb the hill you get to the old part of Buda !
Staff very nice, they try to meet you expectations and provide you a full package of information! Well done guys !
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Budapest Buda Hotel
- Mercure Budapest Buda Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Buda
- Mercure Budapest
- Mercure Buda
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refurbished, centrally located 4 star hotel, just 5 minutes walk from the Castle District, 4 metro stations from the city centre (Deak ter station) and with direct access to the southern station (Deli palyaudvar). Easy to reach from the M1 and M7 with coach parking. 7 conference rooms for up to 300 people ideal for meetings, seminars, training days and family functions. WiFi internet, business corner, 24 hour reception, two restaurants, lobby bar, souvenir shops, friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Budapest Buda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.