My 94 year old father and I had a superb break from old routines. Both our very expansive rooms overlooked the beautiful beach - such a treat to wake in the morning to the gentle sound of the waves lapping on the shore. My father's room was just perfect. The bed was so comfortable and easily accessible to sit on, the bedside lamp also easy to reach in case he had to get up in the night. The bathroom was exceptional in its spaciousness with easy access to the shower and a rail to assist. Marilyn even provided a chair in the shower if he required it. Even the entry door was wide enough for wheelchair access! Marilyn and Keith have thought of every detail so that our stay was perfect - even to having dad's precious morning paper ready for him!
Our breakfasts were not only a visual treat but also healthy, very tasty and set us up for the day.
I would reccommend this as a special treat for elderly parents - or actually anyone wanting time out in heaven on earth!
- Also Known As:
- Breakfast On The Beach Hotel Waiheke Island
- Breakfast On The Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breakfast on the Beach is a luxury waterfront boutique lodge on beautiful Waiheke Island - Auckland's Paradise in the Hauraki Gulf. What makes this beach lodge unique is its quiet setting on the bay yet close proximity to ferries, shops, restaurants, cafes and wineries. Four luxury guest rooms with large en-suites, open lounge and atrium area that look out over expansive sea views. Each room is meticulously set to cater for your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Splendia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Breakfast on the Beach Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.