The Doubletree was a pleasant retreat in the busy Disney resort zone. The staff were helpful and polite at check in and gave us a free upgrade to a large suite. Our room was spacious, quiet and very clean. The beds were comfy and there were plenty of pillows. We had a great view facing Disney and saw the fireworks from our room each night of our stay. The room service breakfast was prompt, hot, delicious and generous. It was very well priced to boot. The hotel restaurant was surprisingly good as well. There is a Disney welcome center in the hotel which made ticket purchasing easy as there was no line. A local shuttle service to the
parks stops right at the hotel entrance which was convenient as well. The only drawback was the pool on site. It was very small. Other than that, it was a great stay at a great price!
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Anaheim
- Doubletree Hotel Anaheim
- Doubletree Resort Anaheim
- Doubletree Guest Suites Anaheim
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center is ideally located one block from the Anaheim Convention Center and just one mile from Disneyland® Park and Disney's California Adventure® Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.