The bed was as hard as conceret. The shower head was so low I had to bend down to wash my hair, that was after adjusting it as high has it would go. (and I'm only 5'4!) You better have muscles in order to turn the water on in the shower. At first we thought the shower was broken until we pulled as hard as we could, it finally turned on. The bathroom door kept getting stuck, you had to lean on it and push in order to open it.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Hotel
- Aloha Hotel Arroyo Grande
- Aloha Motel Arroyo Grande
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests of the Aloha Inn are invited to enjoy many amenities, including a complimentary continental breakfast, free local calls and in-room coffee. Relax and enjoy the warm summer sun and cool ocean breezes by our seasonal outdoor pool.Business travelers will appreciate modern conveniences like free wireless high-speed Internet access in all guest rooms and access to fax services.The Aloha Inn features comfortably furnished, spacious guest rooms equipped with patios or balconies, refrigerators, microwaves, irons, ironing boards, hair dryers and cable television. In addition to standard rooms, handicap accessible and non-smoking rooms are available.From the friendly customer service to the tranquil accommodations, you’re reminded in every detail that the essence of aloha lives here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Aloha Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.