The atmosphere was satisfactory but the accomodation was marginal. We had bugs and critters all over the sheets and beddings with worms crawling all over the side walls. The shower seemed as though it has not been cleaned in awhile. There is a general moldy smell or rotting wood as you enter the room. My wife had a great deal of difficulty sleeping because of constant coughing from the molds, which I assume is from the old wood paneling and structure.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bank Lodge & Horseback Adventure Hotel Belmopan
- Banana Bank Lodge & Horseback Adventure Hotel
- Banana Bank Lodge And Horseback Adventure
- Banana Bank Lodge & Jungle Horseback Adventure Belize/Belmopan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a beautiful rainforest setting beside the mighty Belize River sits a jungle paradise where horses roam freely. Parrots, toucans, macaws will greet you with a "tropical Hello" while and our jaguar Tikatoo and other animals delight your stay. Here you'll find adventure, great food, congenial hosts, exotic artwork and memories to last a lifetime. Family style dining and our helpful, friendly staff all ensure your stay at Banana Bank is an unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Banana Bank Lodge & Jungle Horseback Adventure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.