Stayed for two nights at Black Rock Lodge and cannot recommend it highly enough. Everything was top class including staff, guides, and food. The jungle setting is spectacular, with lots of guided and on your own activities. Cabins, while minimalist are spotless and have great views. Super athmosphere and we hope to return with our kids.
- Also Known As:
- Black Rock Hotel San Ignacio
- Black Rock Hotel
- Black Rock Lodge Belize/San Ignacio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Black Rock Lodge's stunning rainforest location offers unmatched opportunity for adventure. Whether canoeing the Macal River, horseback riding to Flourcamp Cave, or touring nearby Tikal & Caracol, guests are inspired by the diversity of the local wildlife, including over 200 bird species sighted on the property. Our commitment to environmental stewardship is evident in every aspect of your stay and our knowledgeable and friendly staff go above and beyond to ensure your comfort and enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com so you can book your Black Rock Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.