Beautiful resort hotel! Very comfortable and as someone else said the staff is superb! Fantastic artwork throughout the resort available for purchase. Very close to both Cahal Pech and Xunantunich ruins but situated so that you are not in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the town. Fabulous showers and if you know anything about Belize you understand what a luxury that really is! The pool is well maintained and was greatly appreciated after a hot day of wandering around ruins. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in San Ignacio!
- Also Known As:
- San Ignacio Hotel San Ignacio
- San Ignacio Hotel
- San Ignacio Resort
- San Ignacio Resort Hotel Belize
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Ignacio Resort Hotel provides unsurpassed levels of luxury and Belizean hospitality. This year, the Resort was awarded with the title "Hotel of the Year" by the Belize Tourism Board;this title recognizes the top tourism establishments in the country.The Resort is located within a 17 acre private estate, 72 miles west of Belize City, perched on hillside along the Macal River Valley and just a short walk from downtown San Ignacio, provide the deluxe 24 room resort its unique feature of providing luxury at "The Only Jungle in Town". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your San Ignacio Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.